Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Underlining on two devices

Can anyone tell me if it’s possible to underline paragraphs on an app on my iPhone and then see those same underlined paragraphs on the same app but on my iPad instead

iPad Air 3, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 2:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 1:49 AM

Some third-party Apps offer group collaboration features, allowing a group to simultaneously participate in document creation or editing. Likewise, core Apple productivity Apps (Pages, Numbers and Keynote ) similarly allow you to share documents via iCloud and collaborate with other Users.

About collaboration for Pages, Numbers and Keynote – Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 1:49 AM in response to Ianmr23

Some third-party Apps offer group collaboration features, allowing a group to simultaneously participate in document creation or editing. Likewise, core Apple productivity Apps (Pages, Numbers and Keynote ) similarly allow you to share documents via iCloud and collaborate with other Users.

About collaboration for Pages, Numbers and Keynote – Apple Support

Sep 20, 2021 1:09 AM in response to Ianmr23

That limitation or a feature is controlled by the App itself. If the app that you are using has this ability then you will be able to do so. A good example is the Notes app. When you edit a note on one device then it will synch with your other devices that are signed on with the SAME Apple ID.

Which app are you referring to?

Axel F.

Underlining on two devices

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.