Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPad Air 3 Yes Air 3 from 2020 is bent :(

I Don’t Know How But My IPad Air 3 Is Bent What do I do (It’s accidentally and I have a case on for all it’s life)

What Do I Do?

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 2:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 2:46 AM

I think you can't do anything, sorry.

For your piece of mind, I'd recommend that you make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

13 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2021 2:46 AM in response to HiNoWow

I think you can't do anything, sorry.

For your piece of mind, I'd recommend that you make an appointment and have your device inspected at an Apple Store or AASP (Apple Authorized Service Provider) among this list:--> Apple – Location Selector

After checking it out, they'll give you all the available options.

Regards

Giulio

Sep 20, 2021 3:56 AM in response to HiNoWow

If you want another fairly immediate replacement device under your AppleCare+ warranty, then you need to travel to that store.

That store should give you another replacement device under warranty for a small device replacement fee of $49 U.S.D.

I would NOT mail this iPad in as it is likely going to be a long wait in the mail for a replacement device.

Travel the 90 Kms and] you should get the replacement device on the spot.

Call and make an appointment and ask if they have any replacement iPads of your exact year and model in the store before you go.

Make sure to backup the existing data on that iPad to Apple iCloud or to a Mac using the macOS Finder OR an older Mac or Windows PC running the latest iTunes version.

Best of Luck to You!

My IPad Air 3 Yes Air 3 from 2020 is bent :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.