Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Are my AirPod Pro’s real?

So basically on the AirPod pro box

my serial number is the same as the case

perfect! But when I go into settings of my AirPods their different.

for example imagine my case number is

H183HDIUO (that’s random btw) but if I go into setting it’s like G83GO793H

why is that. Everything looks legit

it has spatial audio

transparency and noise cancellation

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 6:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 6:21 AM

Hello. This sounds normal.

The serial number listed on the Airpods Pro box is the same as the serial number for the case (as you mentioned).

The serial number on the charging case is the serial number for the charging case.

Lastly, each AirPod Pro will have its own individual serial number that is unique from the one on charging case. These serial numbers are printed on the AirPod Pros themselves.

If you are concerned about the legitimacy of your AirPod Pros, you can verify the serial number here.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 19, 2021 6:21 AM in response to yasheen34

Hello. This sounds normal.

The serial number listed on the Airpods Pro box is the same as the serial number for the case (as you mentioned).

The serial number on the charging case is the serial number for the charging case.

Lastly, each AirPod Pro will have its own individual serial number that is unique from the one on charging case. These serial numbers are printed on the AirPod Pros themselves.

If you are concerned about the legitimacy of your AirPod Pros, you can verify the serial number here.

Are my AirPod Pro’s real?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.