You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The sound doesn't change

Hello. I can't change the sound of notifications in my iPhone (iPhone SE) Whatever I set in the settings, the sound remains the same.

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 1:18 PM

1 reply

Sep 20, 2021 9:06 AM in response to z1ro4ka

Hello z1ro4ka.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you're unable to make adjustments to your settings. Specifically, you're unable to change your notification sounds on your iPhone. We can understand how this would be an issue. Allow us to investigate this issue and assist in any way we can.

To confirm, is this the only option you're unable to adjust or does this issue occur with other settings you try to change? Ever since this issue started to occur, have you been able to restart your iPhone to see if that helps? This is a simple step to take, but sometimes it can help resolve issues:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

If you have any pending updates available for your iPhone, it would be best to install them. Keeping your device fully updated can help resolve various issues and help with overall performance. Just in case, the resources below can guide you through the update process:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you're already updated and a restarting doesn't help, you might want to check your restrictions or check if any your device has any configuration profiles installed. They can sometimes prevent you from making adjustments to your device:

Install or remove configuration profiles on iPhone - Apple Support

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

We hope this information is useful. Cheers.

The sound doesn't change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.