Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to contact Apple support by email?

How to contact apple support by email?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 8:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 19, 2021 8:49 PM

Pu1998 Said:

"Apple Support Contact: How to contact apple support by email?"

-------

Go Here: https://getsupport.apple.com

You'd need to keep clicking on the links, until the option for eMail pops up.

13 replies

Oct 31, 2021 11:21 AM in response to Pu1998

hello;

-At First,I had a issue with the mobile phone that it restarts with itself, and this is Case ID:****-Serial Number My Phone (FK****5QQ).I was Connected with Apple Support In Middle East and is working for restore mobile phone and the issue still exists.

-"Tell me, go to a Certified maintenance center in Egypt.And i went to tradeline and without checking the mobile phone ,he said it was hardware's problem .

-it was Communicated again with Apple Support in Middle East and it was said that the word were not ture and that all problems were being solved and this is a Case ID: ****.

-At Finally, I went again to a cretified maintenance center in Egypt.it's (switch Plus) and said are no spare parts for this mobile phone and it wiil switch and that the cost of the switch is 11,750 EGP equivalent to 745 USD.(This is an exaggerated amount that is equivalent to the price of a mobile phone much newer than IPhone 6 plus ).

-Is it possible to switch or Solve throught Apple Us? Or Are there any other solutions?!

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

How to contact Apple support by email?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.