Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music error (-42812)

Hey i got problem when i try to play some music on the Apple Music. If i try to start the music i get a error which say "The operation could not be completed An unknown error occurred (-42812)". I can listen to a lot of music but some of the music are just skiped. If someone can help me i will be very pleased.

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 8:59 AM

2 replies

Sep 21, 2021 6:56 AM in response to Tilko98

Hi Tilko98,

Thank you for posting in the Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you are getting an error message in Apple Music, correct? If so, we would love to help see if we can get the issue resolved for you. Let's go ahead try signing out of the Apple Music service, and then sign back in. Just go to Settings > [Your Name] > iTunes & App Store. Tap your Apple ID, then tap sign out. This will sign you out of the iTunes and App Stores as well. Once you're signed out, please sign in and test the issue again.

Please let us know how it goes. We're always happy to help.

Cheers!

Apple Music error (-42812)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.