Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Handoff won't turn off

I disabled Handoff in settings, but when I make a call and try to turn on the speaker, it still shows my iPad as an option (handoff is disabled on iPad as well). I tried restarting my phone and tablet but it's still there.

iPhone 12 mini

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 9:21 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 6:52 AM

Hello matejN,

We understand you have questions about Handoff. The feature you're referring to is not related to phone calls, so it is expected for calls to continue being available on all devices. You can find more here: Use Handoff to continue tasks on your other devices

Making and receiving calls on all devices signed in with your Apple ID can be seen here: Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch

Regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 6:52 AM in response to matejN

Hello matejN,

We understand you have questions about Handoff. The feature you're referring to is not related to phone calls, so it is expected for calls to continue being available on all devices. You can find more here: Use Handoff to continue tasks on your other devices

Making and receiving calls on all devices signed in with your Apple ID can be seen here: Make and receive calls on your Mac, iPad, or iPod touch

Regards.

Sep 23, 2021 3:27 PM in response to matejN

Having the same issue and it’s driving me crazy. I have 2 Apple TV’s, whenever either is being used, if I try and listen to my AirPods via iPhone it drops the content on the Apple TV and plays whatever I’m trying to listen to on my phone.

This happened a lot on an earlier IOS, was fixed in one of the updates but it’s back!!

i have handoff “completely” turned off as in photo above

Handoff won't turn off

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.