Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Driver license in iOS 15 Wallet

I’m curious to know if anyone in the supported states with iOS-15 is able to add their driver license? I’m in AZ and updated my XR to iOS-15 but do mot have the option to add a driver license in Wallet - only a new credit card or transit pass.

I called Apple and they had nothing definitive and said it maybe coming in an update. Maybe Apple got behind the gun on this one. and didn’t include it in 15.0.

https://www.apple.com/newsroom/2021/09/apple-announces-first-states-to-adopt-drivers-licenses-and-state-ids-in-wallet/

iPhone XR

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 7:39 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 9:39 PM

I had this question as well. I'm in Georgia, which is supposed to be a supported state and can also only add transit and credit card. I tried chatting but they ended up just sharing information regarding IOS 15. Tried searching, but can't find a definitive answer whether or not it should be available right away with IOS 15.

10 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 9:39 PM in response to MRYFLYGUY

I had this question as well. I'm in Georgia, which is supposed to be a supported state and can also only add transit and credit card. I tried chatting but they ended up just sharing information regarding IOS 15. Tried searching, but can't find a definitive answer whether or not it should be available right away with IOS 15.

Sep 22, 2021 3:12 PM in response to MRYFLYGUY

I live in Maryland which is one of the adopting states, and I tried relentlessly to add my DL, to no avail. I did my due diligence and found several instances where people were claiming to have successfully added their licenses. One commenter in one forum was from NSW, Australia, one from Georgia (US) but there were sooooooooo many people that had the same questions you and I have that I seriously have my doubts as to the veracity of their comments. I guess we shall all be waiting till Apple gets around to releasing the feature

Sep 23, 2021 7:04 PM in response to MRYFLYGUY

I just hate Apple after they release the iOS 15 a day later they announce things which is not fully develop and get users confuse.

How much we miss Steve Jobs, when Steve announce things he absolutely knows that will work at a 100% with no surprise, and he keep all users to get excited more and more about new Apple's stuff and software.

With the new management Apple is loosing a lot of users and we are looking for a different alternative because we are tired of seeing the same stuff over and over, I'm done investing in Apple's products unless they come out with something super worth my time and investment.

Driver license in iOS 15 Wallet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.