Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recover calendar events

Some events have disappeared off my calendar. I do not delete events and I am the only user. I have followed the suggested steps to recover and restore, however the past 2 weeks are all that showed as an option. I’m searching for events in May 2021. Any suggestions?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 10:25 PM

I have this happen all the time. How many email accounts do you have? When you register your email accounts under mail in settings on the iPhone you have the option to turn notes, calendars, contacts on or off for each email. I try to turn them all off except for a key email like iCloud or iCloud plus a business account. You may have several. When scheduling it can get posted anywhere and if you drop an email you lose all appointments on that calendar. hit may be that you just turned it off. check settings.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 10:25 PM in response to ILuv2nap

I have this happen all the time. How many email accounts do you have? When you register your email accounts under mail in settings on the iPhone you have the option to turn notes, calendars, contacts on or off for each email. I try to turn them all off except for a key email like iCloud or iCloud plus a business account. You may have several. When scheduling it can get posted anywhere and if you drop an email you lose all appointments on that calendar. hit may be that you just turned it off. check settings.

Recover calendar events

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.