Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment Method

Please what is the problem with the payment method (debit card) when I enter my details it tells me you need to add new method of payment and it’s not working, any solution please ?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 10:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 10:33 PM

MuhammadFaruk Said:

"Payment Method: Please what is the problem with the payment method (debit card) when I enter my details it tells me you need to add new method of payment and it’s not working, any solution please ?"

-------

Verify this Method of Payment:

See if your method of payment is an option in your area. Go Here: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 20, 2021 10:33 PM in response to MuhammadFaruk

MuhammadFaruk Said:

"Payment Method: Please what is the problem with the payment method (debit card) when I enter my details it tells me you need to add new method of payment and it’s not working, any solution please ?"

-------

Verify this Method of Payment:

See if your method of payment is an option in your area. Go Here: Payment Methods that you can Use with your Apple ID - Apple Support

Payment Method

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.