Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I make a payment for one year for iCloud storage, in one go

Posted on Sep 20, 2021 11:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 7:00 PM

Hi sangram,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

We understand you are wanting to know if it is possible to purchase iCloud on an annual basis.

At this time, iCloud plans are billed monthly. If you are looking to reduce charges to your payment method, one option is to load funds to your Apple ID balance. iCloud and any other subscriptions will use this balance before charging the payment method on file. More on adding funds to your Apple ID balance can be read below.

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Hope this helps. Let us know if we can clarify anything further.

Take care for now.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 7:00 PM in response to sangram

Hi sangram,

Thanks for reaching out using Apple Support Communities. Here to help.

We understand you are wanting to know if it is possible to purchase iCloud on an annual basis.

At this time, iCloud plans are billed monthly. If you are looking to reduce charges to your payment method, one option is to load funds to your Apple ID balance. iCloud and any other subscriptions will use this balance before charging the payment method on file. More on adding funds to your Apple ID balance can be read below.

Add money to your Apple ID balance

Hope this helps. Let us know if we can clarify anything further.

Take care for now.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.