Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

need to change my apple id

want to change my apple id on my phone to another already created.

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 12:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 6:37 AM

To me it sounds like you want to sign out of one ID on your phone and sign into another. How you do this exactly depends upon a broader context of your reason for doing this. Here's the simplest way but may leave a lot of data on the phone from the old ID.

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If another Apple ID is signed in you may need to enter the password for that ID to sign out of that ID first.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 6:37 AM in response to barney2019

To me it sounds like you want to sign out of one ID on your phone and sign into another. How you do this exactly depends upon a broader context of your reason for doing this. Here's the simplest way but may leave a lot of data on the phone from the old ID.

Sign out of iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac - Apple Support

Sign in with your Apple ID - Apple Support

If another Apple ID is signed in you may need to enter the password for that ID to sign out of that ID first.

need to change my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.