Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone stuck

My phone is stuck on the updating screen after I tried to reset my network settings and it lets me turn my phone off makes the sound for when I screenshot and charge it. It’s been stuck at the screen with the Apple and the loading bar without progress

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 9:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 10:40 AM

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note that it does take a long time for the update to take, and the progress indicator may reset several times. For us it took about 20 minutes just for that stage alone and about 40 minutes all told (with a fast download speed).

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 10:40 AM in response to Oreos-y

Apple logo with progress bar after updating or restoring iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Note that it does take a long time for the update to take, and the progress indicator may reset several times. For us it took about 20 minutes just for that stage alone and about 40 minutes all told (with a fast download speed).

Phone stuck

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.