Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple 12 Max

I bought an Apple 12 Max iPhone last Sunday as my iPhone 11 was acting up. No one in the store told me that the new iPhone 13 was coming out this week. Can I return my iPhone 12 for a iPhone 13?

iPhone 12 Pro

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 11:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 11:28 AM

You have EXACTLY 14 days to return your phone for full refund and then buy what you want. Whether you can get a 13 immediately, is questionable as pre-orders opened for the new phones last Friday and most models are now showing delivery dates into October. You'll have to ask Apple about availability when you return your phone. But do NOT wait past 14 days. Apple will not extend the deadline to return a phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 11:28 AM in response to Exdiv

You have EXACTLY 14 days to return your phone for full refund and then buy what you want. Whether you can get a 13 immediately, is questionable as pre-orders opened for the new phones last Friday and most models are now showing delivery dates into October. You'll have to ask Apple about availability when you return your phone. But do NOT wait past 14 days. Apple will not extend the deadline to return a phone.

Apple 12 Max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.