Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi, I have receive email my scheduled to be charged $0.99 for my 50 GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with my payment information. I must be update the payment information as soon as possible. If I cannot successfully charge my account,

Hi, I have receive email my scheduled to be charged $0.99 for my 50 GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with my payment information. I must be update the payment information as soon as possible. If I cannot successfully charge my account, it will be downgraded to the free 5 GB plan and my service may be affected. I have updated today but the error is still shown in my setting. Can you please help me to resolve this issue?

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 12:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 12:16 PM

Hello ~ You can go to upper right hand corner and click on Get Support or take a look here:

Contact Apple for support and service

~Katana-San~

3 replies

Hi, I have receive email my scheduled to be charged $0.99 for my 50 GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with my payment information. I must be update the payment information as soon as possible. If I cannot successfully charge my account,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.