You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Top right drop down menu malfunctioning?

What’s up Apple world. It’s been along time since I’ve had an iPhone I’m having some issues with my iPhone 11. So when I use my wife’s phone for example, when her phones in Safari And she goes to drag down the top right brings her to the screen with the net work the brightness etc.

For me No matter what I do it only drags down to the notifications. She said there’s no setting I can’t really find anything on it. I’m pretty sure I didn’t come across a setting and change it. I can confirm though that mine works differently I’ve tried restoring the phone and restoring it all the basic stuff is this something I can get it replaced for it’s only a few weeks old and I recently found out that’s how everyone elses is. It isn’t like the most important thing but wtHeck lol

No screen protector either

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 2:16 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 2:21 PM

Are you sure you are swiping down from the upper most right hand side of the screen? Notifications appear when you swipe down for the top middle of the screen.

What you are referring to is the Control Center.

Go to Settings > Control Center and make sure you have turned on Access within Apps.

4 replies

Top right drop down menu malfunctioning?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.