You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my face id is grey and wont let me hook it up

when i go in my setting to “face id and passwords” where im supposed to be able to hook up my face id all the information is grey and i cant click on nothing

iPhone XR, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 7:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 7:43 PM

kiera95 Said:

"my face id is grey and wont let me hook it up: when i go in my setting to 'Face id and passwords' where im supposed to be able to hook up my face id all the information is grey and i cant click on nothing"

-------

For Troubleshooting Tips, Visit these Links:

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 21, 2021 7:43 PM in response to kiera95

kiera95 Said:

"my face id is grey and wont let me hook it up: when i go in my setting to 'Face id and passwords' where im supposed to be able to hook up my face id all the information is grey and i cant click on nothing"

-------

For Troubleshooting Tips, Visit these Links:

Sep 21, 2021 7:42 PM in response to kiera95

kiera95 Said:

-------

Greyed-Out?:

Reset the Home Screen Layout

Go Here: Move and organize apps on iPhone - Apple Support

Scroll to: Reset the Home Screen and Apps to their Original Layout

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Reset
  4. Tap: Reset Home Screen Layout

my face id is grey and wont let me hook it up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.