Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to know if the email is from Apple or not?

Hi i didnt do any purchase on this product. But i got this email in the morning… please help

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 8:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 8:53 PM

Tried to look for the app and it appears to be something that kids will play nowadays. Do you have someone that has access to your Apple ID or on your phone?

Try to follow the instructions on this article provided by Apple: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Edit: I did not notice or I am not able to confirm that the email is fake. Follow the suggestion of Niel.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 8:53 PM in response to maymayng79

Tried to look for the app and it appears to be something that kids will play nowadays. Do you have someone that has access to your Apple ID or on your phone?

Try to follow the instructions on this article provided by Apple: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Edit: I did not notice or I am not able to confirm that the email is fake. Follow the suggestion of Niel.

How to know if the email is from Apple or not?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.