Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I download the new update iOS 15 ? Not working

I can't download the new update and I don't know what the problem is ?!

iPhone XS Max, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 11:16 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2021 11:29 PM

hissah1957 Said:

"How can I download the new update iOS 15 ? Not working: I can't download the new update and I don't know what the problem is ?!"

-------

Ho So?

How is is not working? Is it simply not powering up?

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2021 11:29 PM in response to hissah1957

hissah1957 Said:

"How can I download the new update iOS 15 ? Not working: I can't download the new update and I don't know what the problem is ?!"

-------

Ho So?

How is is not working? Is it simply not powering up?

Troubleshooting iPhone Power:

Visit the following links for tips on troubleshooting this...

I. Try what is on this Link: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won't Turn on or is Frozen - Apple Support

II. Perform a Restart:

Try Force Restarting your iPhone. Save any information that need be. Then perform the restart.

Go Here: Force Restart iPhone - Apple Support

III. A Few Apple Support Sites that May Help:

Sep 21, 2021 11:38 PM in response to hissah1957

What is the error message that you are getting when you attempt to update your iPhone? What do you see on your screen when you attempt to download the update?

Meanwhile, Make sure that your iPhone is setup to meet the following requirements before you attempt to update the iOS version from iOS 14.x.x

• Your iPhone must have a fast Wi-Fi connection; you cannot update over cellular data or a cellular hotspot
  • The iPhone can not be in Low Power mode
  • The battery state of charge must be above 50%
  • Your iPhone must have at least 6GB or more free storage space
  • Your iPhone cannot be connected through VPN
  • You should leave the phone plugged in until it finishes updating, both to assure that it remains above 50% and to keep Wi-Fi enabled (Wi-Fi turns off when the phone sleeps if not connected to power).

Axel F.

How can I download the new update iOS 15 ? Not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.