Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My update failed to load

I have an iPad Pro. I attempted to load security update 14.8. It fails to load. Restarted iPad but it still fails. What next?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 12:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 6:18 AM

Hello Dragonrider11,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you can't update your iPad Pro. We'l do our best to assist.

For issues updating, we'd suggest using: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

In case this is space related: If you need more space for an update

You'll want to be connected to a known good working Wi-Fi network. If you're using a VPN or security software, we'd recommend to disable them and restart the device, as these may be blocking the connection.

Hoping this helps out, take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 6:18 AM in response to dragonrider11

Hello Dragonrider11,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you can't update your iPad Pro. We'l do our best to assist.

For issues updating, we'd suggest using: If your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch won’t update

In case this is space related: If you need more space for an update

You'll want to be connected to a known good working Wi-Fi network. If you're using a VPN or security software, we'd recommend to disable them and restart the device, as these may be blocking the connection.

Hoping this helps out, take care!

My update failed to load

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.