Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I bring an imac of 21.5 in an airplane?

Hi, I am writing because I have to travel by plane and I do not know which bags or flight suitcases are ideal to bring mi iMac of 21.5’’ with me.

iMac Line (2012 and Later)

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 2:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 7:40 AM

We get that idea often, frankly it is a foolish idea, iMacs are too large to fit inside an airplane cabin. You either will need to check it in as baggage or my suggestion is to ship it to your destination. Either way, please ensure it is very well packaged, I would recommend the original box and then putting that box inside another box with extra bubble wrap.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2021 7:40 AM in response to acq3047

We get that idea often, frankly it is a foolish idea, iMacs are too large to fit inside an airplane cabin. You either will need to check it in as baggage or my suggestion is to ship it to your destination. Either way, please ensure it is very well packaged, I would recommend the original box and then putting that box inside another box with extra bubble wrap.

How can I bring an imac of 21.5 in an airplane?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.