Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to get spatial audio to beats studio 3 wireless

Hi all,

I have ios15, apple tv 15 and so on. I am unable to get spatial audio to beats studio 3 wireless. A1914 Version 2.4.4.

Unable to do any update.

Same problem, anyone? Any solution?

No problem with airpods pro. Spatial Audio works fine.

Yours

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 4:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 6:19 AM

Thanks. I think so...

"Supported songs automatically play in Dolby Atmos when you're listening with:

• AirPods Pro or AirPods Max with spatial audio turned on. Go to Control Center, touch and hold the volume button, then tap Spatial Audio.
  • AirPods
  • BeatsX, Beats Solo3 Wireless, Beats Studio3, Powerbeats3 Wireless, Beats Flex, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo Pro, or Beats Studio Buds"

For example, i see dolby atmos from apple music, but no spatial audio icon and effect in the volume...

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2021 6:19 AM in response to Carmen Scriptor

Thanks. I think so...

"Supported songs automatically play in Dolby Atmos when you're listening with:

• AirPods Pro or AirPods Max with spatial audio turned on. Go to Control Center, touch and hold the volume button, then tap Spatial Audio.
  • AirPods
  • BeatsX, Beats Solo3 Wireless, Beats Studio3, Powerbeats3 Wireless, Beats Flex, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Solo Pro, or Beats Studio Buds"

For example, i see dolby atmos from apple music, but no spatial audio icon and effect in the volume...

Unable to get spatial audio to beats studio 3 wireless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.