You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV kontroll i iPhone

Hej jag använde förut IPhone appen för Apple TV gen 1 som fjärrkontroll pga min vanliga Apple fjärrkontroll har min som tagit sönder, men nu när jag uppdaterade min iPhone till iOS 15 så måste jag använda kontrollcentret fjärrkontrollen å den har jag ej kunnat använda då den vill att jag ska gå in på inställningar å lägga till min iPhone i Apple tvn, hur gör jag nu? När jag trycker på appen fjärrkontroll så säger den bara att jag måste använda kontrollcentret

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 8:24 AM

4 replies

Sep 22, 2021 9:11 AM in response to NalleB88

Please Identify your Apple TV model - Apple Support.

The Remote app (from the App Store) on iPhone did never support the 1st generation model: only 2nd generation or later.

The software remote in Control Center is compatible with 3rd generation or later.

The old software remote from the App Store is no longer supported with iOS 15.

You can choose to buy a replacement remote.

Sep 22, 2021 9:36 AM in response to NalleB88

The 2nd and 3rd generation model look the same on the outside. See if you can read the A-number on the bottom.

A1378 - Apple TV (2nd generation)

A1427 or A1469 - Apple TV (3rd generation)

If you can’t get the software remote in Control Center to work, then your only other option is a replacement of the physical remote. Köp en Apple Remote (aluminium) - Apple Store online

Sep 22, 2021 9:17 AM in response to Urquhart1244

Hmm okej jag har använt appen fjärrkontroll väldigt länge då kontrollcentret fjärrkontroll appen vart problematiskt sen dag 1:/,

ser ej nån info på Apple tv’n där de står gen men skickar en bild så du ser hur den ser ut,

så troligen enda sättet för mej att använda min Apple TV är att köpa en ny kontroll med andra ord?

Apple TV kontroll i iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.