Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manage and Use Apple ID

I just set up an Apple ID with the purchase of an iphone today, but the App Store won't let me install any apps. When I try, I get a message that says "This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store. Tap review to sign in, review your account information" When I use my password to sign in in an attempt to create an iTunes Store Acct. it cycles back to the "This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store" How can I get past this endless do loop? I already used the computer to add my address and payment method so that will not solve the problem.

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 8:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 5:13 PM

Open the Music app. Click iTunes Store. Click Account in the Quick Links on the right side of the store. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up an account and provide a payment method. This account will be used for both iTunes Store and the App Store.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.5.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.7.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.7  HomePods, audioOS 14.7 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2021 5:13 PM in response to k_doug888

Open the Music app. Click iTunes Store. Click Account in the Quick Links on the right side of the store. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up an account and provide a payment method. This account will be used for both iTunes Store and the App Store.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.5.1; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.6.1; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.7.1; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.7.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.7  HomePods, audioOS 14.7 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Manage and Use Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.