Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I make my edited clips into a movie?

I want to make a movie of different video clips from my ring camera. So far I have finished editing my clips, but I do not know how to finish this project and make it one movie

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 11:42 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 2:18 PM

Click on the little export button (the little square with the upward pointing arrow in it). A dialogue box will appear that gives you several export options. Chose File, and in the next box that appears, choose the destination (i.e, desktop). Then click save and an independent movie will render to your desktop. It may take a few minutes for the rendering to complete, depending on the duration of the movie.

-- Rich

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2021 2:18 PM in response to GabrielSuarez1229

Click on the little export button (the little square with the upward pointing arrow in it). A dialogue box will appear that gives you several export options. Chose File, and in the next box that appears, choose the destination (i.e, desktop). Then click save and an independent movie will render to your desktop. It may take a few minutes for the rendering to complete, depending on the duration of the movie.

-- Rich

Sep 23, 2021 2:21 AM in response to GabrielSuarez1229

Just to add to Rich's explanation, here you can see the items to select.

In the window that opens, for Quality choose either Low, Medium or High. These names do not refer to the sharpness etc. of the video but to the bit rate. Low uses a low bitrate producing a small file size, which is fine for videos with no fast movement and High uses a higher bitrate producing large file sizes which is used for fast action videos.

Do NOT use "Best" as that produces massive files only suitable for certain purposes and which will probably not be playable on other devices.

How do I make my edited clips into a movie?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.