Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Watch won’t charge on any Apple Watch charger so am I safe to assume it died and is no longer good? The battery is dead

What does it really mean when my Apple Watch no longer is charging on any of my charging devices ? I have more than one Apple Watch and it looks like it’s probably at the end of its battery life? Does that mean it’s no longer good?

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 3:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 5:04 PM

To understand Apple Watch performance and its relation to your battery, see:

Apple Watch - Battery - Apple

Apple Watch Battery and Performance - Apple Support

“Battery life” is the amount of time your device runs before it needs to be recharged. “Battery lifespan” is the amount of time your battery lasts until it needs to be replaced. Maximize both and you’ll get the most out of your Apple devices, no matter which ones you own. See the "Tips for Apple Watch" section in:

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

The battery should be able to be replaced. For repair & service:

watch Repair - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2021 5:04 PM in response to sotiria98

To understand Apple Watch performance and its relation to your battery, see:

Apple Watch - Battery - Apple

Apple Watch Battery and Performance - Apple Support

“Battery life” is the amount of time your device runs before it needs to be recharged. “Battery lifespan” is the amount of time your battery lasts until it needs to be replaced. Maximize both and you’ll get the most out of your Apple devices, no matter which ones you own. See the "Tips for Apple Watch" section in:

Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

The battery should be able to be replaced. For repair & service:

watch Repair - Official Apple Support

My Apple Watch won’t charge on any Apple Watch charger so am I safe to assume it died and is no longer good? The battery is dead

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.