Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone update fails due to internet connection but I'm connected

It doesn’t let me cause it says I have to connect to the internet which I’m clearly am

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 3:43 PM

4 replies

Sep 22, 2021 4:14 PM in response to Francisco2931

Francisco2931 Said:

"On a iPhone: It doesn’t let me cause it says I have to connect to the internet which I’m clearly am"

-------

To Check for Updates:

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Have a computer handy? Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. If you cannot use Wi-Fi, then use Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

My iPhone update fails due to internet connection but I'm connected

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.