Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get my contacts, apps, and pictures from the cloud?

How do i get

my apps, pictures, contacts and music transferred to new phone from cloud?

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 5:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 6:12 PM

Sign into Settings/Your Name using the same Apple ID you used when the data was synced to iCloud and then go to iCloud to turn on the desired syncing. The iCloud sync is very, very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

See if anything here helps                   

Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device.    *

Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.  *

Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch   *

Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.   *

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2021 6:12 PM in response to Srbartletti

Sign into Settings/Your Name using the same Apple ID you used when the data was synced to iCloud and then go to iCloud to turn on the desired syncing. The iCloud sync is very, very slow. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.

See if anything here helps                   

Transfer content from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to a new device.    *

Quick Start to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.  *

Use iCloud to transfer data from your previous iOS device to your new iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch   *

Set up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support.   *

How do I get my contacts, apps, and pictures from the cloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.