Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The safari apps on my macbook is not working or page not appearing when i start the browser. How do i fix this?

Safari app is not working on the macbook, cannot be opened. How do I fix this?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 7:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 11:29 AM

There have recently been many reports of new problems with Safari. It seems that the recent Safari update has issues. Word has it that Apple knows about the problems and is working on a fix. I assume that it will be released fairly soon. In the meantime, use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they should work for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 11:29 AM in response to Lily_LFK

There have recently been many reports of new problems with Safari. It seems that the recent Safari update has issues. Word has it that Apple knows about the problems and is working on a fix. I assume that it will be released fairly soon. In the meantime, use another browser such as Firefox or Chrome and they should work for you.

The safari apps on my macbook is not working or page not appearing when i start the browser. How do i fix this?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.