Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 15 update not available in iPhone XR

I have an IPhone XR but I’m not seeing iOS 15 update available to me as yet. What’s happening?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 10:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 22, 2021 11:00 PM

Did you ever participate in the iOS 14 BETA program? If YES, then you probably still have the beta profile installed on your iPhone. Remove the data profile, shut down the iPhone, restart the iPhone and then attempt to update it for iOS 15.0

To remove the beta profile, open Settings ➔ General ➔ Device Management ➔ Configuration Profile, Here you can locate the beta profile and delete it.

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 22, 2021 11:00 PM in response to larece

Did you ever participate in the iOS 14 BETA program? If YES, then you probably still have the beta profile installed on your iPhone. Remove the data profile, shut down the iPhone, restart the iPhone and then attempt to update it for iOS 15.0

To remove the beta profile, open Settings ➔ General ➔ Device Management ➔ Configuration Profile, Here you can locate the beta profile and delete it.

Axel F.

iOS 15 update not available in iPhone XR

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.