Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t get my whats app emojis update

I have update my software and what’s app even though I’m not getting my new emojis in my keyboard

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 12:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 7:41 AM

Hi deepu24,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you're missing the new emojis that were included in the new iOS update. Make sure the update completed and was installed in Settings > General > Software Update. You can remove the Emoji keyboard and reinstall in from Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards.

Tap Edit and delete the Emoji keyboard. Choose "Add New Keyboard" to add it back.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 7:41 AM in response to deepu24

Hi deepu24,

Thanks for posting in Apple Support Communities.

We understand that you're missing the new emojis that were included in the new iOS update. Make sure the update completed and was installed in Settings > General > Software Update. You can remove the Emoji keyboard and reinstall in from Settings > General > Keyboard > Keyboards.

Tap Edit and delete the Emoji keyboard. Choose "Add New Keyboard" to add it back.

Regards.

I don’t get my whats app emojis update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.