Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer Apple Cash to Apple Account

Can I transfer funds on my Apple Cash to my Apple Account?

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 7:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 11:03 AM

Hello Recie320,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you'd like to know if you can use Apple Cash towards your Apple ID balance.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that you can: Manage your Apple Cash account

However, this explains how to add a balance to your Apple ID: Add money to your Apple ID balance

This will also provide the acceptable payment methods: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Use these steps to update your current payment method: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Lastly, we'd consider providing Apple with feedback about having the ability to use your Apple Cash in this manner here: Product Feedback

Wishing you well, take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 11:03 AM in response to Recie320

Hello Recie320,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Based on your post, you'd like to know if you can use Apple Cash towards your Apple ID balance.

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear that you can: Manage your Apple Cash account

However, this explains how to add a balance to your Apple ID: Add money to your Apple ID balance

This will also provide the acceptable payment methods: Payment methods that you can use with your Apple ID

Use these steps to update your current payment method: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Lastly, we'd consider providing Apple with feedback about having the ability to use your Apple Cash in this manner here: Product Feedback

Wishing you well, take care.

Transfer Apple Cash to Apple Account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.