Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What if I didn’t take a refund from purchase?

Hi, I made a request for refund in Yandex.Disk that I don’t need anymore. The community of Yandex said that they can’t make a refund to Apple users due to payment were through Apple payment system. They advised to contact Apple Support directly and it’s what I did. So, I did a request for refund in reportaproblem.apple.com. They said that request has been received and I should check the status of request. And yesterday I got an email where were written a decision on refund request. I went to the site and checked the status, there were written that it’s refunded in Sep 21(today is 23rd) and at this time I didn’t get a notification from my bank account. What should I do? In emails from Apple Support there is no words about waiting time, like no more than 3 or 10 working days.

iPhone 7, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 8:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 8:10 AM

Approved refunds take up to 30 days for most payment methods. Click here for more information.

If the one used is no longer valid or it's already been that long, ask your financial institution or the iTunes Store staff.

(205221)

1 reply

What if I didn’t take a refund from purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.