Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Battery life

Why is the battery life in my iPhone 12 so bad. I had a iPhone 10 for 3 Years and the battery health went down to 82%. I have had the 12 for 10 months and it’s already down to 91%.

iPhone 12

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 11:30 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 12:10 PM

The Battery Health on your iPhone 12 seems to be within range of normal battery conditions for its age. The Battery Health will decrease as you use the device, which is totally normal. Comparing it with previous devices is not helpful.

Learn more about the iPhone battery here: iPhone Battery and Performance

Check out section, 'Battery Health' for more information.

This can help to maximize your battery life: Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 12:10 PM in response to Richad1

The Battery Health on your iPhone 12 seems to be within range of normal battery conditions for its age. The Battery Health will decrease as you use the device, which is totally normal. Comparing it with previous devices is not helpful.

Learn more about the iPhone battery here: iPhone Battery and Performance

Check out section, 'Battery Health' for more information.

This can help to maximize your battery life: Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

Battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.