Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't download iOS 14 or 15 update

I keep getting an error message to download iOS 14, so I tried to download iOS 15 and it keep saying I don’t have enough storage but I’ve offloaded a lot of apps.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 11:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 11:54 AM

You will need to have at least 5GB of free space on your phone. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. How much space do you have available? If not enough, you'll have to delete more things you don't use of need off your phone, which can include Photos, Music, Apps, Videos, Books, Files, Messages, Email, etc.

OR, you can update your phone using your Windows computer with iTunes or Finder on Mac.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 11:54 AM in response to tyesha259

You will need to have at least 5GB of free space on your phone. Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage. How much space do you have available? If not enough, you'll have to delete more things you don't use of need off your phone, which can include Photos, Music, Apps, Videos, Books, Files, Messages, Email, etc.

OR, you can update your phone using your Windows computer with iTunes or Finder on Mac.

Can't download iOS 14 or 15 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.