Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I watch apple tv on my MacBook pro after subscribing on my iPhone

How can I watch apple+tv on my MacBookPro after subscribing on my iPhone

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 3:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 7:22 PM

On macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, you would have the TV app in which to view Apple TV+ content and iTunes Store video content.

On macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, you would need to view Apple TV+ content on the web at tv.apple.com, and iTunes Store video content in the iTunes application.

See if your Mac is compatible with macOS Catalina 10.15 or later. macOS Catalina technical Specifications - Apple

See if your Mac is compatible with macOS Big Sur 11. macOS Big Sur technical Specifications - Apple

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 23, 2021 7:22 PM in response to Doctorsandy

On macOS Catalina 10.15 or later, you would have the TV app in which to view Apple TV+ content and iTunes Store video content.

On macOS Mojave 10.14 or earlier, you would need to view Apple TV+ content on the web at tv.apple.com, and iTunes Store video content in the iTunes application.

See if your Mac is compatible with macOS Catalina 10.15 or later. macOS Catalina technical Specifications - Apple

See if your Mac is compatible with macOS Big Sur 11. macOS Big Sur technical Specifications - Apple

how do I watch apple tv on my MacBook pro after subscribing on my iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.