Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cant trust certificate on ios 15

on my previous ios update it was working fine, i can download profiles and trust the certificates, now when i open the certificate trust settings, nothing shows down

the photo below the second one is the older version which is in the white ( it was working )

and the first photo is the ios 15 , i dont see anything to trust certificate

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 3:33 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2021 11:34 PM

Have you read the article? Enable full trust for root certificates," doesn't exist on any ipad or iphone I've looked at for the last year. Even if you have a profile with the certificate it doesn't exist

2 replies

Sep 24, 2021 6:07 PM in response to zxackx

Hello zxackx,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We've reviewed your question and it looks like you have an issue with trusting certificates on your iPhone. It's understandable that you'd want this resolved, so allow us to assist with that. The article that your question was linked from is very helpful when considering this issue: Trust manually installed certificate profiles in iOS and iPadOS. 

If you have follow-up questions, please let us know. We're here for you. Have a fantastic day!

cant trust certificate on ios 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.