Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iHeartRadio App Not Working Right in CarPlay After iOS 15 Update

I already contacted iHeartRadio's support about this. But, I thought I would ask, here, to see if anyone could help.

The iHeartRadio app isn't working correctly in CarPlay since I updated my iPhone 12 Pro to iOS 15. When I open the app, I just see a blank screen on my vehicle's display.

If I ask Siri to play a station, it will do so and I'll, then, see an arrow in the upper right corner of the screen.

If I tap the arrow, I can bring up the screen that shows me what station is playing and I can control playback.

If I tap "Back", I just go back to the blank screen. Didn't have this issue with iOS 14. Anyone know what the problem could be or how to fix it?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 23, 2021 4:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 1, 2021 7:02 AM

I did get a response back from iHeartRadio's support team. All they could tell me is that it's a known issue and that their developers are working on correcting it. No ETA on when that fix will be available.

[Edited by Moderator]

Similar questions

2 replies

iHeartRadio App Not Working Right in CarPlay After iOS 15 Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.