Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do if I think My iPad was hacked?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 4:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 4:33 AM

First and foremost, whilst you consider the reasons that you believe your iPad to be hacked, you might be well advised to immediately change your AppleID password - as doing so will keep your account secure:

Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Next, if you need assistance, outline here your cause for concern - and the circumstances that gave rise for concern - and any symptoms or unexpected behaviours of your device that you observe.

With the benefit of more information, it may be possible to provide specific advice or guidance.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 4:33 AM in response to P7210

First and foremost, whilst you consider the reasons that you believe your iPad to be hacked, you might be well advised to immediately change your AppleID password - as doing so will keep your account secure:

Change your Apple ID password - Apple Support

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Next, if you need assistance, outline here your cause for concern - and the circumstances that gave rise for concern - and any symptoms or unexpected behaviours of your device that you observe.

With the benefit of more information, it may be possible to provide specific advice or guidance.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.