Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I kerp seeing this accessory not supported by this device on my iPad why

I keep seeing this accessory is not supported by this device on my iPad, why?

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 5:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 6:26 AM

See >>> If you see an ‘Accessory may not be supported’ alert - Apple Support

Are you using an accessory keyboard - such as an Apple Smart Folio Keyboard with your iPad? This alert is typical of a faulty folio keyboard. The electrical connections that pass though the flexible fabric hinges typically fracture - this usually resulting in errors and/or the on-screen notification that you see. 

If this is your issue, be aware that the Smart keyboard itself is not repairable. The only remedy is replacement of the keyboard.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 6:26 AM in response to Joyism

See >>> If you see an ‘Accessory may not be supported’ alert - Apple Support

Are you using an accessory keyboard - such as an Apple Smart Folio Keyboard with your iPad? This alert is typical of a faulty folio keyboard. The electrical connections that pass though the flexible fabric hinges typically fracture - this usually resulting in errors and/or the on-screen notification that you see. 

If this is your issue, be aware that the Smart keyboard itself is not repairable. The only remedy is replacement of the keyboard.

I kerp seeing this accessory not supported by this device on my iPad why

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.