Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

wireless charging

iPhone 12 pro max is not charging car(Honda) built-in Qi-certified wireless charger

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 7:52 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 8:00 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> How to wirelessly charge your iPhone - Apple Support, I'd make an appointment at an Apple Store or Authorized Service provider and I'd try using a wireless charger there. If it doesn't work, they'll inspect your iPhone and give you all the available options.

If it works, make an appointment at your Honda Customer Service.

Regards

Giulio

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 8:00 AM in response to suban97

If you already tried (to no avail) all the steps provided in this support article:--> How to wirelessly charge your iPhone - Apple Support, I'd make an appointment at an Apple Store or Authorized Service provider and I'd try using a wireless charger there. If it doesn't work, they'll inspect your iPhone and give you all the available options.

If it works, make an appointment at your Honda Customer Service.

Regards

Giulio

Sep 24, 2021 8:02 AM in response to suban97

Check with your Honda dealer. Many of the Qi certified charging mats in vehicles are not properly designed to accommodate the MagSafe charging in the newer iPhones. The mat in the vehicle does not line up correctly with the MagSafe charging location on the phone. They should be able to answer if the vehicle supports the location of MagSafe.

wireless charging

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.