Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i need to deactivate old broken computers from my account

how do i deactivate old broken computers from my account. i cannot use my new pc since I have already activated 5

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 11:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 11:35 AM

Hello. If you no longer are able to use or power on these computers, your best bet is to login to iTunes on a working computer and go to Account > View My Account. After doing this, there will be a button on the right that reads "Deauthorize All." Clicking this button with deauthorize all of your computers, including the ones that are broken. Please note that you will need to authorize all of your computers again after doing this.

If you have further questions regarding authorizing or deauthorizing with iTunes, please see the link here.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 11:35 AM in response to ITUNESDELETE1

Hello. If you no longer are able to use or power on these computers, your best bet is to login to iTunes on a working computer and go to Account > View My Account. After doing this, there will be a button on the right that reads "Deauthorize All." Clicking this button with deauthorize all of your computers, including the ones that are broken. Please note that you will need to authorize all of your computers again after doing this.

If you have further questions regarding authorizing or deauthorizing with iTunes, please see the link here.

i need to deactivate old broken computers from my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.