Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I being billed all this money for something I didn’t ask for what is this

Every month or twice sometimes I’m being billed and money is coming out my account without me giving Consent for it to be taking out. Please tell

me why so much is coming out my account and what for?

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 12:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 12:21 PM

If you are being viewed the same amount monthly, it sounds like it could be a subscription.

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support -

Remember that free trials will automatically continue unless cancelled.

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 12:21 PM in response to winetta64

If you are being viewed the same amount monthly, it sounds like it could be a subscription.

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support -

Remember that free trials will automatically continue unless cancelled.

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

Why am I being billed all this money for something I didn’t ask for what is this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.