Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

non-safari toolbar removal

removing a toolbar from safari that i believe doesn't belong there.

i have tried to find settings to remove it. This toolbar, the one that is underneath the standard default MacOs toolbar for Big Sur. It was not always there; i don't what i did to manefest it. My gut feelings are 1)allowing analyltic requests from several different downloads such as: Apple, Google Chrome, Trezor.io.

As much as i believe in helping improve development. For reasons of securing my personal data, i would like to revoke probes. Does anyone recognize this tool and how it might possibly be removed ? This is a new computer and only been using it tune it for financial transactions in a new bussiness. I was not prepared for iCloud loading my internet diary on to it. this is a 2020 M1 apple silicon mini mac.

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2021 9:33 AM

Hello skin_flint, 

We understand you’d like assistance removing a toolbar in Safari. We believe you mean the squares with one letter in them, including a bigger rectangle showing which website you’re currently on. 

This appears to be the currently open tabs in Safari. You have a couple options. You can close some of your tabs Close tabs in Safari on Mac or you can turn off the tab bar. Click on View > Hide Tab Bar. 

Let us know if this isn’t changing the behavior. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 26, 2021 9:33 AM in response to skin_flint

Hello skin_flint, 

We understand you’d like assistance removing a toolbar in Safari. We believe you mean the squares with one letter in them, including a bigger rectangle showing which website you’re currently on. 

This appears to be the currently open tabs in Safari. You have a couple options. You can close some of your tabs Close tabs in Safari on Mac or you can turn off the tab bar. Click on View > Hide Tab Bar. 

Let us know if this isn’t changing the behavior. 

non-safari toolbar removal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.