Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Not receiving emails

I have not been receiving my emails for the last 2 weeks. What do I need to do to receive all new emails?

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply
2 replies

Sep 24, 2021 8:22 PM in response to Parkdale69

Parkdale69 Said:

"Not receiving emails: I have not been receiving my emails for the last 2 weeks. What do I need to do to receive all new emails?"

-------

Two Things:

A. Contact your eMail Provider.

If the password is not going through, then contact your eMail provider to find out what is going on here.

and...

B. Use a New App Password:

Do you use an App Password? If so, try a new App Password. Sometimes, changes (i.e. updates) are made to the device, and then mail server syncing becomes an issue (which is what a new App Password it intended to fix). For example, go here for gmail: Sign in with App Passwords - Google Account Help - Google

Not receiving emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.