Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple TV Download Limit Problem

Hi,

I am subscribed to Paramount+ on Apple TV+.

This morning, before I could download an episode, I got the alert saying "Download Limit Reached. Delete Paramount+ shows and movies on your devices and try again." But I have deleted all the other episodes that I have downloaded, and I still get the alert.

I only watch Apple TV+ on this device, please help! 😭

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.6

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 10:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 9:06 AM

I only watch Apple TV+ on this device

Paramount+ is not Apple TV+, and will have its own limits. These limits go for the account on any device where this account is used. That may include family members in case of Family Sharing. Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels - Apple Support

You don’t need to download anything, when you can stream it online.

Try restarting the app and the device if you experience that some thresholds are not updated properly.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 9:06 AM in response to yjgotvibeology

I only watch Apple TV+ on this device

Paramount+ is not Apple TV+, and will have its own limits. These limits go for the account on any device where this account is used. That may include family members in case of Family Sharing. Download and stream shows and movies from Apple TV+ and Apple TV channels - Apple Support

You don’t need to download anything, when you can stream it online.

Try restarting the app and the device if you experience that some thresholds are not updated properly.

Apple TV Download Limit Problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.