Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

IOS 15

I can't download IOS 15 on my iPhone 11 Pro max??

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 10:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 10:08 PM

Make sure that your iPhone is setup to meet the following requirements before you attempt to update the iOS version-

• Your iPhone must have a fast Wi-Fi connection; you cannot update over cellular data or a cellular hotspot
  • Ensure that you do not have a beta profile installed from a previous version
  • The iPhone can not be in Low Power mode
  • The battery state of charge must be above 50%
  • Your iPhone must have at least 6GB or more free storage space
  • Your iPhone cannot be connected through VPN
  • You should leave the phone plugged in until it finishes updating, both to assure that it remains above 50% and to keep Wi-Fi enabled (Wi-Fi turns off when the phone sleeps if not connected to power).

Axel F.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 10:08 PM in response to mikahallison

Make sure that your iPhone is setup to meet the following requirements before you attempt to update the iOS version-

• Your iPhone must have a fast Wi-Fi connection; you cannot update over cellular data or a cellular hotspot
  • Ensure that you do not have a beta profile installed from a previous version
  • The iPhone can not be in Low Power mode
  • The battery state of charge must be above 50%
  • Your iPhone must have at least 6GB or more free storage space
  • Your iPhone cannot be connected through VPN
  • You should leave the phone plugged in until it finishes updating, both to assure that it remains above 50% and to keep Wi-Fi enabled (Wi-Fi turns off when the phone sleeps if not connected to power).

Axel F.

Sep 24, 2021 10:28 PM in response to mikahallison

mikahallison Said:

"IOS 15: I can't download IOS 15 on my iPhone 11 Pro max??"

-------

Why the Issue?:

There is an error connection to Apple's servers.

To Check for Updates:

Use a Computer and Ethernet:

Start with attempting an update through use of a computer. If you cannot use Wi-Fi, then use Ethernet.  Go Here: Update your iPhone Using a Computer - User Tip. On the computer, you would connect it through Ethernet, going directly into your router. For a Mac (or PC) that does not have Ethernet, this would be the adapter to use: Belkin USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter - Apple

Sep 24, 2021 11:15 PM in response to mikahallison

Does your iPhone notify you that there is iOS 15.0 available for download on your iPhone 11 Pro Max? If your iPhone shows you that there is an update available then you do not have a beta profile installed. Can you confirm what you see exactly on your screen when you attempt to update your iPhone? A screenshot will also help. Thanks.

Axel F.

IOS 15

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.