Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need to activate my iPhone 13 pro max from my iPhone 12 Pro max

I have transferred and the 13 pro max is completely set set up except the 12 pro max is ringing not the 13 pro max

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 10:38 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 24, 2021 11:21 PM

Read this guide published by Apple ➔ How to remove or switch your SIM card. That guide has the illustrations that you can follow to remove the SIM card from your old iPhone and install it in your new iPhone.

ONE CAUTION: If you are using an eSIM then there will not be a SIM card in your iPhone 12. If you are not sure then please do not hesitate to contact your carrier for help.

Axel F.

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 24, 2021 11:21 PM in response to Cowboyup0214@.yahoo.com

Read this guide published by Apple ➔ How to remove or switch your SIM card. That guide has the illustrations that you can follow to remove the SIM card from your old iPhone and install it in your new iPhone.

ONE CAUTION: If you are using an eSIM then there will not be a SIM card in your iPhone 12. If you are not sure then please do not hesitate to contact your carrier for help.

Axel F.

I need to activate my iPhone 13 pro max from my iPhone 12 Pro max

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.