Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can you tell me my restriction password?

I want my restriction password

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 12:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 12:39 AM

We cannot tell you what your restrictions password is because we do not know. Apple does not know either. Only YOU know if you set the password up.

If you want to reset the restrictions password, then ou need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to ➔ How to remove the passcode. Restoring your device from a backup won't remove your passcode UNLESS your backup was created BEFORE the screen time passcode was created.

If you have updated to 14.x/15.x then follow these instructions ➔ If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 12:39 AM in response to Weirdodotcomm

We cannot tell you what your restrictions password is because we do not know. Apple does not know either. Only YOU know if you set the password up.

If you want to reset the restrictions password, then ou need to erase your device, then set it up as a new device to ➔ How to remove the passcode. Restoring your device from a backup won't remove your passcode UNLESS your backup was created BEFORE the screen time passcode was created.

If you have updated to 14.x/15.x then follow these instructions ➔ If you forgot your Screen Time passcode - Apple Support

Axel F.

Can you tell me my restriction password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.