Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I remove the app library on ipad

I just got the ios 15 on my iPad 7th gen. I really don’t like it nor want the app library, is there an option to remove it? hopefully the devs see this.

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 3:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 25, 2021 4:29 AM

The App Library is now a core element of iPadOS15 and cannot be fully disabled. The Library will always appear as the last Home Page, but the Library can be removed from the Dock:

Settings > Home Screen & Dock > Show App Library in Dock - set to OFF

Apple do invite constructive feedback, comments and feature requests via their product feedback page:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 25, 2021 4:29 AM in response to WesleySenpai8372d

The App Library is now a core element of iPadOS15 and cannot be fully disabled. The Library will always appear as the last Home Page, but the Library can be removed from the Dock:

Settings > Home Screen & Dock > Show App Library in Dock - set to OFF

Apple do invite constructive feedback, comments and feature requests via their product feedback page:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

How do I remove the app library on ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.